Melia Cozumel Golf –All Inclusive has different dining spaces offering exceptional service and exquisite presentation in extraordinary settings.
A la carte restaurant serving international cuisine accompanied by an extensive wine list and a welcoming atmosphere.
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Ambient Music
- HIGHLIGHTS: Soothing live piano music
- NOTE: Ideal for romantic dinners
- ATMOSPHERE: Elegant and intimate
- OPENING TIMES: Dinner (booking required)
- DRESS CODE: Formal / Beach
Located next to La Iguana Snack bar, serving a wide range of drinks for you to enjoy during your time on the beach
Located under a charming palapa with a beach bar atmosphere
Swim Up Bar
- DESCRIPTION: Located in theadults-only pool serving a wide range of drinks, cocktails and Mexican beer with service around the pool and on the beach
- HIGHLIGHTS: Overlooking the sea
- NOTE: Wet bar in the pool
LA IGUANA BAR
- DESCRIPTION: Open-air restaurant where you can enjoy traditional snacks and regional food during the day near the pool and the beach.
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Snack bar
- HIGHLIGHTS: Spectacular views of the ocean
- ATMOSPHERE: Ideal for an informal lunch as you enjoy a day on the beach
- OPENING TIMES: Lunch
Located in the hotel lobby serving drinks, cocktails, long drinks and gin and tonics ….
- HIGHLIGHTS: Ambient music
la Isla Restaurant
- DESCRIPTION: Buffet restaurant with a wide variety of dishes and a Caribbean atmosphere overlooking the beach.
- HIGHLIGHTS: Outdoor terrace with magnificent ocean views
- NOTE: The main hotel dining area
- ATMOSPHERE: Bright and welcoming
- OPENING TIMES: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- DESCRIPTION: Restaurant offering Italian fine dining in an al fresco setting with sea views.
- Dress code: Casual
- Type of cuisine: A la carte Italian specialties
- ATMOSPHERE: Ideal for a lovely evening overlooking the sea. Reservations required.